Triune house was built in 1922 by a wealthy local builder, it is considered he was an eccentric as the house does not conform to architectural norms with many interesting corners, rooms and features.
In the 1950s converted and extended into three flats, the house has experienced the comings and goings of many a tenant and business over the years.
In January 2000 Alister and Pauline Armstrong purchased the house and immediately began restoration which has seen gardens revamped and the internals of the house restored to reflect the grandeur of the residence.
In 2010, Michael & Michelle Campbell purchased the property and conducted a full refit including chandeliers, plasma/LCD televisions, DVD, CD, iPod stereo systems, new furniture, and renovations were carried out.
A large outdoor entertainment area complete with BBQ, outdoor setting, kitchen and jacuzzi has recently been completed and available for use by all guests.
Each suite is a fully self contained apartment style.